You can send a mailing to:
- to all users in a base
- to a saved segment.
You can add a new condition and create a selection by it.
It is possible to choose how to send a mailing:
- To all selected - a letter is sent to all users who meet a specified rule.
- To addresses that certainly exist - an address is considered as a certainly existent one if at least one letter was sent to it before, and a user viewed this letter.
- To addresses where there is a permission for mailings - a letter is sent to users who gave a consent for receiving mailings with the help of Double Opt-In
To decrease a risk of letter falling to spam folder we recommend sending of mailings to addresses where there is a permission (i.e. only for confirmed addresses).
Check this article to know what impacts the level of delivering of letters.
Below you can check results of a selection:
- Who meets a rule - how many objects meet specified conditions.
- With specified email addresses / Addresses that certainly exist / Addresses where there is a permission for mailings - depends on “Send by” option settings.
- Not unsubscribed - how many users have “Receive all messages” status of subscription and have a subscription for this particular category of mailings.
- Sent before - how many objects a letter of this mailing was sent for. By default one letter is sent to one object only once.
- To be sent - total number of letters which will be sent after launching of a mailing. It is based on all above mentioned aspects.