You can set up commission for partners in terms of your project in GetCourse: ether common on for all partners or individual one for every partner.
Partner Commission is a share of earnings that you give to your partners to reward them for new clients and purchasing of your orders.
Commissions exist on the following levels:
- preset level (in an order);
- offer level;
- partner level;
- general settings for partners.
These commissions are not summarized. They are mutually exclusive: if a preset is applied, then commission of this level is used. If no presets are used - commission on offer level is applied and so on: from the particular to the general.
Commission of every four levels can have two values:
The first option allows charging commission for an order created during the first session when registering via referral link happened. The second option allows charging commission for orders created during all further sessions.
For example, if a partner registered and purchased an order at once (via using a referral link), then the sum of commission is charged according to the first value (an order in the first session). If then this user closes a browser and signs in to the system once again (initiates the next session), the second value is applied.
Also, you can choose a type of commission calculation for each commission you have.
1. Commission on order’s price - no commission are taken into account. Partner commission is calculated from real price of an order.
2. Commission on amount of payment. Commission is calculated from price of an order minus commission of payment system, purchasing in bonus rubles and tax.
3. After deduction of other commissions. Commission is calculated from price of an order minus commission of payment system, other commissions (to other partners, managers), purchasing in bonus rubles and tax.
Now let’s see how you can create each type of commissions.
General commissions for all partners
Partner commission: is set up in partner card