A segment is a dynamic selection of data.
The set of conditions can be saved as a new segment for future use. When creating a segment, the system will remember the conditions and then use them.
To create a segment, conditions with certain parameters and logical operators «AND», «OR» and «NOT» are used, which form a segment rule.
Payments can be segmented by the following conditions:
1. Is in segment — you can select a previously formed segment.
2. Auto payment — allows you to select all automatic payments (recurring payments).
3. Auto/manual — selection of payments created by the client (in the form of payment) or manually by the administrator.
4. Status change date — the date of the last change in the payment status in the order.
5. Creation date — selects all payments made on a specific date or period.
6. Has online receipt — allows you to find payments for which there is a receipt in the system with certain parameters (when using the ATOL online cashier in your account).
7. Associated with the order — this selection allows you to do segmentation according to the conditions of orders. More details in the article.
8. Status — selects all payments with a certain status, including payments from the balance.
9. Amount — selects all payments depending on the amount.
10. Type — selects all payments made in a particular payment system.
Choose a country