1. Subscription form (Order form) A user inserted his data into your form.
You also can set up authorization: if there is this exact user in the system, whether he needs to insert login and password.
2. Import If you have our own base, you can import it.
After import users from this base will have “In base” status, they won’t participate in plan defining.
Pay attention: if you send letters to them, then users who will follow a link in a letter will authorize and get “Active” status.
3. Ticket to technical support team If a user contacted your technical support team either with usage of relevant form on a website or by sending a mail to you, he is automatically added to your base and becomes “Active”.
4. Addition by administrator via personal profile A user with administrator rights or account owners can add one or several users. He needs to go to “Users” section and press “Add” button:
Adding is possible even if you have neither name nor surname. Main identifier of a user is his email.
When adding of several users each user is typed on separate line. It should contain email, other fields should be separated by semicolon (;). For sake of convenience you can add users to some group at once.
5. Addition via API One more way of users addition is API. This method is described in the next article.